- Saturday 4th May 2019, 12:30 – 1 pm and 3:30 – 4 pm: Performances of ‘Questions and Motion’ at Whitechapel Gallery. This piece was commissioned by Whitechapel Gallery as part of Youth Takeover 2019
- Thursday 20th – Monday 24th June 2019: dance performance as part of artist Amber Hahn‘s exhibition at Goldsmiths, University of London (exact dates and time TBC)
- Thursday 11th July 2019: dance performance at International Youth Arts Festival Kingston (more details coming soon!)
- Saturday 19th October 2019: ‘Swapping Shadows’ returns (time and venue TBC)
- Friday 26th April 2019, 7:30 pm: Sharing of ‘Questions and Motion’ (work in progress) at Longfield Hall, as part of What the F**k is Contemporary Dance?
- 23rd January 2019 – London, UK: Performed ‘Play On’ with pianist Mikaela Livadiotis as part of The Place’s Resolution Festival.
- 27th-28th November 2018 – Shenzhen, CHINA: Performed ‘Please Select: [SHENZHEN]‘ at Shenzhen Fringe Festival with Kuan-Yu Chen | Intoon Dance
- 7th October – Almada, PORTUGAL: Performed ‘Swapping Shadows’ with dancer Shivaangee Agrawal at Teatro Municipal Joaquim Benite, as part of Quinzena de Dança de Almada.
- 26th July – London: Taught a choreographic masterclass at DanceWest Summer School
- 8th July – Kingston-upon-Thames: Performed ‘Vantage Point’ by Eleanor Tapper at International Youth Arts Festival Kingston
- 7th July – London: Performed at Art Night 2018 with Kuan-Yu Chen
- 30th June – Hoxton Hall, London: Performed ‘Musical Toys’ (solo) as part of Ms. Paolini’s Phantasmagoria Cabaret
- 19th June – Trinity Laban, London: Performed ‘Musical Toys’ with pianist Mikaela Livadiotis, as part of New Lights Piano Festival
- 30th May – London College of Communication: ‘Anonymous’: solo performance as part of Madeleine Elliott’s installation at the LCC Photography Degree Show.
- 5th – 20th May – Wandsworth: Performed ‘Please Select: [City]‘ at Wandsworth Common station, as part of Wandsworth Arts Fringe. Choreography: Kuan-Yu Chen.